I hope that you’re having the BEST weekend! I could not have asked for a better weekend. It has been SOOOO quiet and relaxing around here and I am absolutely NOT mad about it! I had a photoshoot yesterday (thank God we did it then because it rained today), but other than that, we have been relaxing! Today, I am sharing my Friday 5 (two days late)! I am SO here for cooler temperatures, herringbone blazers, chunky layers, and alllllll of the leopard!
Here are 5 things that I am currently loving (in no particular order)!
1. Draper James has the BEST dresses. I LOVE the prints and the designs SO much. And, the quality is superb. I have been so impressed with their latest releases. The bold floral prints for fall are breathtaking and incredibly versatile. The brand has quickly become one of my faves. Here are 5 of their dresses that I own and love (affiliate links below):
I LOVE all of these dresses, but may we please talk about the Gingham Sweatshirt Dress?!?! Ummmmm, yes, please! I hope to have IRL pictures of this dress back from a recent photoshoot soon. I LOVE this beauty because it’s SOOOO comfy, chic, and cute! Fit is TTS. 10/10 recommend.
And, here are IRL pictures of the gorgeous Roseanne Shift Dress in Marigold Floral. I highly recommend this beauty. Fit is TTS.
Photos by Samantha Moore Photography:
2. I am SOOOOO here for all of the booties this season! And, I love a great suede bootie that pairs well with dresses (see the images above). Here are 5 of my current favorite booties:
3. Chunky Sweaters! I LOVE layering SO much. I am huge fan of piling it on during the fall! Here are 5 of my current favorite sweaters:
4. Oversized Blazers and Coats! I have been reaching for oversized blazers SOOOO much recently. I love the idea of layering chunky sweaters and graphic t-shirts underneath oversized blazers. And, there are SOOO many cute oversized blazers at retailers. I am here for it! Here are 5 of my faves:
5. Distressed Denim! I LOVEEEE a great pair of distressed jeans. And, I am totally in love with jeans with frayed hems. There are SO many great options at retailers these days, particularly one of my faves, Madewell! Here are 5 of my favorites:
Thanks for stopping by!
really rynetta (pronounced renita)
Which of these Friday 5 items do you like the most? Let me know in a comment below!