Happy weekend! I hope that you’re having a great Saturday! Today, I am sharing my Friday 5 a day late! I am sharing 5 things that I am currently loving! I am super excited that the temperatures are dropping and that cooler weather is here to stay for a bit! I’ve said it before, but I will say it again, I LOVEEEE cold weather. I love layering and I love wearing chunky sweaters, boots/booties, and herringbone/wool blazers. Fall really is my favorite season!
Here are my Friday 5:
1. Lilly Pulitzer released several new leopard pieces this past week that are at the top of my LOVE list. It’s not the traditional leopard pattern and I am here for it! Read my blog post HERE. Here are IRL pictures of two of my favorites from the most recent collection. Fit is TTS for the dress and I took a size 9.5 in the shoes (a 1/2 size larger than my normal size):
Here are my other faves (affiliate links below):
2. I am loving gorgeous floral prints that transcend seasons. I love the print featured in the images below and I plan to wear it with a leather jacket and metallic hues to make it more fall-ish!
Photos by Samantha Moore Photography:
In terms of sizing, I sized down from a 16 to a 14 in this gorgeous dress, so the fit is slightly large in my opinion.
Here are a few more of my “floral faves”:
3. I am loving gorgeous tweed and herringbone blazers! I love that these blazers can be dressed up or dressed down. I love pairing blazers with graphic t-shirts to make them feel more casual and weekend appropriate. And, I love the idea of pairing a fun vibrant colored blazer with a cashmere sweater. Here is one of my favorite blazers. Fit is TTS.
Photo by Samantha Moore Photography:
And, here are a few more of my current faves:
4. I was super excited to see that J. Crew reissued this gorgeous tulle skirt in black and in another vibrant green color. This skirt is hands down one of my faves. I took my normal size 16, so fit is TTS. Here are IRL pictures of the skirt.
Photos by Allie Provost:
5. Boots, boots, and more boots! I am super excited about wearing gorgeous booties and boots!!!! I love the variety of options retailers are offering including snakeskin booties and leather boots in fabulous colors such as cognac. There is SO much to love. Here are a few of my faves:
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
really rynetta (pronounced renita)