I grabbed the J. Crew Crystal Circle Necklace when I stopped by the retail store yesterday. Here is an IRL picture of the necklace:
I really like this necklace. I think that it will add a little pop to an outfit. What do you think of the J. Crew Crystal Circle Necklace?
In other news, this has been a tough week for me. I know that you’ll think I’m crazy when I tell you why, but I am dreading my upcoming vacation. Have you ever met a person who dreads going on vacation? There’s a first time for everything I guess. Here are the top 5 reasons why I dislike beach vacations:
1. I strongly dislike being told that there will be someone else on the beach who is showing body parts they should keep hidden, or that I’ll never see those people again. I don’t care what other people are wearing. A poorly dressed or scantily clad beach goer doesn’t make me feel better about my body.
2. Going to a warmer climate means that I can’t layer as much as I normally do.
3. My wardrobe consists mainly of pencil skirts. While I could wear a pencil skirt on the beach, I’d look like a fool.
4. I firmly believe that just because they make it in my size……well, you know the rest.
5. I have to buy a bathing suit that I’ll never like because it grabs the areas of my body that I’d rather hide. And, I’ll never wear/use the thing ever again.
On the bright side, I’ll get to spend uninterrupted time with my wonderful hubby and our wonderful friends.
Do you have frustrations about going to the beach? Please tell me that I’m not alone.
Thanks for stopping by!