Happy Tuesday! There are SO many fun new arrivals on the J. Crew website this morning! I love bold pops of color, but I was super excited to see several cute neutrals in this latest release! Today, I am sharing my top five favorites!
Here is a bit of what I am loving (affiliate links below):
1. I LOVEEEE Liberty prints. They’re the perfect complement to any wardrobe in my opinion! And, Liberty prints are SOOOO perfect for spring. The new Mauvey Floral print balances the bold and the neutral SO well. It’s a gorgeous print. And, this beauty is offered in a variety of silhouettes including a fun cottage dress, a smocked puff-sleeve top, and a classic popover blouse. I cannot wait to get my hands on this beautiful print!
2. There are several fun new gorgeous button-down shirts in a variety of prints that are also perfect for spring! I love how a classic button-down shirt can elevate the simplest pieces such as a pair of linen pants or distressed denim. The styling possibilities for a fun, striped, or rainbow print button-down are endless!
3. I am a sucker for a cute gingham dress (or a cute gingham anything for that matter, LOL)! I am loving the new J. Crew Relaxed-Fit Short-Sleeve Cotton Poplin Shirtdress. I love a classic shirtdress because it’s simultaneously effortless and chic! And, this dress is perfect for those super hot spring/summer days, as well as for zoom meetings if you’re still working from home!
4. J. Crew has the BEST Pull-On Slip Skirts! Again, these beauties are effortless and the styling possibilities are endless. I LOVEEE how easy it is to wear these styles! The newest print, “soft posies,” is SO cute and will pair well with several pieces including a classic white button-down or a fun graphic t-shirt! The slip skirt in the image below is not new, but the styling demonstrates the versatility of these skirts! Fit is TTS in my opinion. Photo by Kirstie Dunston Photography:
5. I am loving the newest accessories and shoes that were released on the J. Crew website today! There are SO many new fun statement earrings that are incredibly easy to wear and SO many new neutral (and flat, yay!) sandals! Here are a few of my faves:
Anything catch your eye? Please share in the comments!
Thanks for stopping by!
really rynetta (pronounced renita)