Happy Tuesday! I hope that you’re having a great week! I am having an incredibly productive week so far, thank God! As we transition to spring, I have been thinking constantly about how to style one of my favorite wardrobe pieces, a graphic t-shirt. So, today, I am sharing 5 ways to style what I deem a wardrobe must!
1. A graphic t-shirt can elevate an outfit in fun and unexpected ways. And, I love that the t-shirt adds visual interest to any look. One of my favorite ways to elevate a look with a graphic t-shirt is by pairing it with a bold, vibrant print such as a polka dot skirt. In the images below, I pair a yellow graphic t-shirt with a bold polka dot maxi skirt for a fun pattern mixing look!
Here are images of the look. Photos by Kirstie Dunston Photography:
I love how this graphic t-shirt pops against the bold polka dots. Both the t-shirt and the skirt fit TTS. I am wearing my normal size XL in the shirt and my normal size 16 in the skirt. I highly recommend both pieces; however, I will note that reviewers complain about the material and the fit of the skirt (they say that it fits small). I disagree with the complaints and I think that this skirt is perfect for spring!
2. I love pairing graphic t-shirts with denim jackets and bold skirts as well for a fun layered look in the spring. In the images below, I pair a graphic t-shirt with a gingham skirt for another fun pattern mixing look.
3. If you’re working in an office space that requires dressing up, a graphic t-shirt looks great with a fun suit. I love the idea of pairing a cute graphic t-shirt with a gingham or bright colored linen suit in spring, for example, to elevate and jazz up the look a bit. Here are a few fun graphic t-shirt options to pair with linen suits (affiliate links below):
4. Graphic T-Shirts also look great with denim, specifically white denim, to make the white jeans pop. I love pairing bright, bold, expressive graphic t-shirts with white jeans and fun sneakers. Here are a few options (affiliate links below):
5. Graphic T-Shirts also look great with bold (rugby) stripes. The graphic t-shirt really helps to make the skirt pop! Here are a few styling options (affiliate links below):
How do you style your graphic t-shirts? Let me know in the comments!
And, finally, here are the pieces included in my looks above (affiliate links below):
Thanks for stopping by and have a terrific Tuesday!
really rynetta (pronounced renita)