Happy Friday! Today, I am sharing my Friday Faves, but with a twist! I’m sharing what I am currently loving at my favorite store, J. Crew, but I also want to start a chain of sharing the things that we love about ourselves. I love the following quote SO much:
Unfortunately, we spend too much time talking about the things that we dislike about ourselves. So, I want to challenge you to think about all of things that you LOVE about yourself. Here are a few of the things that I love about myself (please leave a few of the things that you love about yourself in the comments):
1. I love that I love myself. I believe firmly that I am valuable and that I have SO many gifts and talents to share with the world.
2. I love that I am resilient. I never give up. I am incredibly persistent. I always go after what I want fiercely. In 1994, my freshman year of undergrad, I fell down a flight of stairs backwards. I had NO idea what was wrong with me for TWO years. I struggled to chew food, to swallow, to walk, to take showers. In 1996, I was diagnosed with Myasthenia Gravis (it simply means muscle weakness). Through it all, I believed that I would always triumph, and I have! I graduated from college with honors and I earned a Ph.D.
3. I love that I am incredibly loyal and that I am SO committed to seeing other women thrive and succeed.
4. I love that I am incredibly confident. I believe that I can accomplish anything. I love that I am a positive person who changes the atmosphere of any room that I enter. I love that I sprinkle joy and kindness everywhere I go!
5. I love my body. I am proud to be a size 14/16!
And, here are my Friday Faves, which include tons of florals from J. Crew!:
Thanks for stopping by!