I hope that you’re enjoying a fun and relaxing (socially distanced mask wearing) Labor Day weekend! It has been an incredibly quiet weekend for us and I am not mad about it! I have been meaning to share my “Friday five“; however, I have been distracted rearranging one of our spare bedrooms. I cannot wait to share the finished look soon!
Today, I am sharing 5 of the pieces that I am currently loving and looking forward to wearing this fall! I LOVEEE fall weather. There is something SO enjoyable about crisp mornings and watching the color of leaves change. I LOVEEE cold weather, so I cannot wait to wear chunky sweaters, tall boots, plaid coats, and gorgeous turtleneck sweaters.
Here are my Friday 5 (affiliate links below):
1. Pretty Plaid Coats! I am a huge fan of a gorgeous coat. I am all about pattern and texture, so I love a fun, bold, and versatile plaid coat. The beauty featured in the images below is one of my faves because it is SOOOO cute and stunning. And, the styling possibilities are endless. I paired the coat with a white t-shirt and cognac colored loafers, but it would also look great with a chunky sweater or a white button down and tall boots. 10/10 recommend. I sized down because the coat has an oversized fit. I purchased the Medium/Large.
Photos by Samantha Moore Photography:
2. Beautiful Blazers! I love tweed, so I am a huge fan of gorgeous tweed blazers that pair well with stripes or polka dots for fun pattern mixing! And, I love gorgeous blazers with bold colors and bright colors. J. Crew released several gorgeous blazers this past Tuesday and here are five of my faves:
3. Beautiful Boots! I love boots and booties that pair well with skirts, denim, and dresses. I am a huge fan of warm and neutral tones such as cognac and burgundy, so I LOVE boots in these colors! And, I love textured boots (snakeskin and calf hair top the list!). Here are five of my current faves:
4. Sweater Jackets! I love the idea of grabbing a sweater jacket on days when it’s not too cold and a big coat is unnecessary. I love how sweater jackets provide the perfect layering piece and how they help jazz up a white t-shirt and jeans look! Here is an example of one of my favorite sweater jacket looks.
Photos by Kirstie Dunston Photography:
5. Lovely Loafers! When I am not wearing fun boots and booties or converse, I love wearing classic loafers. And, I love that retailers have recently released several bold color loafers and loafers with fun patterns stripes! Here are five (plus a few more) of my faves!:
Thanks for stopping by and have a marvelous Monday!
really rynetta (pronounced renita)
Which of these Friday five items do you like the most? Let me know in a comment below!