Happy Monday! I hope that you had the best weekend! It was an incredibly relaxing and rejuvenating weekend for me. The weather in KY has been all over the place this past week. It was a bit chilly most of the week and the forecast predicts more chilly weather this week. But, that is not stopping me from dressing for and dreaming of spring!
Today, I am sharing five of my favorite floral dresses for spring! I love versatile, spring dresses that can be worn with fun layers such as bold, bright colored sweaters or denim jackets. If you’ve followed my blog for any time, you know that I don’t like to show my arms, so light layers for spring are my best friend!
Here are five of the spring dresses that I am currently loving (in no particular order). Photos by Kirstie Dunston Photography:
1. This stunning Lilly Pulitzer Maxi Dress is one of my faves because the print is SOOOO bold and striking. And, the dress is the perfect length. This beauty looks great with sandals or with a Mary Jane style shoe like the one I’m wearing. I love that this beautiful dress and pattern can be elevated with simple accessories such as gold statement earrings and fun crossbody purse. I am wearing my normal size XL, so fit is TTS in my opinion.
2. I love a great, bold strapless maxi dress that pairs well with both denim jackets and lightweight spring sweaters and the J. Crew Tiered Silk Twill Dress does so perfectly. There are SO many ways to style this gorgeous floral pattern. I am wearing my normal size 16, so again, fit is TTS in my opinion.
3. I love a babydoll silhouette dress with 3/4 sleeves for cooler spring days! And, the pattern on the beauty featured in the images below is stunning and perfect for spring. The fit is flowy and free. I took my normal size XL.
4. A floral shirtdress is effortless for spring. And, a liberty floral pattern is a fun way to add bold florals to your wardrobe! I am wearing my normal size 16, so fit is TTS.
5. A floral dress with statement sleeves is the perfect way to transition into spring! I love this silhouette because it is SO easy to wear and SO easy to style. I am wearing my normal size XL!
Shop these fun floral dresses (affiliate links below):
Thanks for stopping by and have a marvelous Monday!
really rynetta (pronounced renita)