Happy Wednesday! I hope that you’re having a great week! It has been a crazy week around here, so I am looking forward to a weekend filled with relaxation, quality time with the amazing Toby, and lots of sports watching!!
Today, I want to share several ways to style my newest fashion favorite, Spanx Faux Leather Leggings. I was reticent about trying these leggings because I was concerned about how they would look on my curvy figure. These leggings are EVERYTHING. They accentuate curvy figures in my opinion and there are SO many fun ways to style these incredibly comfortable leggings.
Here are 20 ways to style these fabulous leggings. Photos by Samantha Moore Photography:
2. A monochromatic look with a black cashmere turtleneck is another classic, simple way to style faux leather leggings. This sleek look is perfect for running errands, for a shopping trip, or for a relaxed date night:
4. Sticking with the monochromatic black on black theme, a classic velvet blazer and a black turtleneck can elevate a faux leather leggings outfit, too, while simultaneously providing ample rear coverage:
5. A festive Boyfriend Blazer complements faux leather leggings perfectly! I love pairing a longer blazer with these leggings because it helps to elongate the legs providing an incredibly sleek and chic look:
6. A classic white t-shirt looks great with faux leather leggings! It’s the perfect, cozy weekend look:
7. A crisp white button-down complements faux leather leggings:
8. Sneakers, boots, booties, or Mary Jane Pumps all look great with faux leather leggings:
9. Sweater-Blazers are also look great with faux leather leggings:
Faux leather leggings are incredibly versatile! I am typically a size XL; however, I size up to a 1X in these leggings. I highly recommend these faux leather leggings!
Thanks for stopping by!
really rynetta (pronounced renita)